- Arogyavardhini Vati Uses
- The term of the treatment
- Side effects
- Arogyavardhini Vati ingredients, how to make
- Combination With Other Medication
Arogyavardhini Vati (also known as Arogyavardhini Gutika Rasa) is an Ayurvedic Medicine in the form of a tablet, it can improve your overall health and keeps you safe from many diseases. It is a complex combination of natural and herbal extracts which have multivitamin properties and nutrients.
In Sanskrit “Arogya” means health and “Vardhini” means improving. The formulation of these two words means improving health or Arogyavardhini in Sanskrit.
It also balances our three vital energies in our body namely Vata, Pitta and Kapha it is also known as Dosha.
- Arogyavardhini Gutika
- Arogyavardhini Vatika
- Arogyavardhini Rasa
- Arogyavardhini Tablet
- Sarvroghar Vati
Arogyavardhini Vati Uses:
- Acute and chronic fever
- liver disorders
- Improves digestion power
- Cardiac tonic
- Skin diseases
- High cholesterol
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Hepatitis-like A, B, C.
- Chronic constipation and gastric trouble.
- Hematogenic (helps in the formation of red blood cells)
- Teeth and gums.
- Hypothyroidism, autoimmune thyroiditis
120 – 500 mg once or twice a day before or after food or as directed by an Ayurvedic doctor.
The medication should be taken after food, and it preferably ingested along with water, milk, neem juice, fresh ginger juice, or honey.
The term of the treatment:
Arogyavardhini Vati can be consumed longer than a one-month minimum. It is usually four to six months maximum, but it should be specified by the therapist for each kind of person or body type.
- Overdosage of arogyavardhini Vati can increase problem like, it increased bleeding, excessive thirst, vertigo, burning sensation, pitta problems, and could lead to the formation of ulcers in your mouth.
- Women should never consume Arogyavardhini Vati during pregnancy.
- People suffering from thyroid, diabetes must avoid consuming Arogyavardhini Vati as
- Overdose may lead to skin rashes and toxic symptoms.
- Overdosage of Arogyavardhini Vati may cause adverse poisonous effects.
- Self-medication with this medicine is not desired. Consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
- Take this medicine in a precise dose and for a limited period of time, as advised by a doctor.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a dry cool place.
Arogyavardhini Vati ingredients, how to make:
- Shuddha Parada – Herbal purified Mercury – 10 g
- Shuddha Gandhaka – Herbal purified Sulphur – 10 g
- Loha Bhasma – Bhasma prepared from Iron – 10 g
- Abhraka Bhasma – Purified and processed Mica – 10 g
- Tamra Bhasma – Bhasma prepared from Copper – 10 g
- Haritaki – Chebulic Myrobalan fruit rind – Terminalia chebula – 20 g
- Vibhitaki – Belliric Myrobalan fruit rind – Terminalia bellirica – 20 g
- Amalaki – Indian gooseberry fruit – Emblica Officinalis Gaertn. – 20 g
- Shilajatu – Asphaltum – 30 g
- Pura – Guggulu – Indian bedelium (gum resin) – Commiphora mukul – 40 g
- Chitra – Eranda – Castor – Ricinus communis – 40 g
- Tikta – Katuki – Picrorhiza kurroa – 220 g
- Juice extract of Nimba – Neem – Azadirachta indica – Quantity Sufficient.
- The fine powder of the above ingredient is mix with the neem juice extract, made into a paste and after that past to pills are prepared.
Combination With Other Medication:
- Skin disorders with Vata Kapha aggravation –Arogyavardhini with Mahamanjishtadi kashayam is specially used in the treatment of skin disorders.
- healing anasarca, Arogyavardhini Vati is given in combination with Punarnavadi kashayam or leaf powder extract (60 – 120 mg) of Digitalis.
- In case of constipation, it is usually given along with Abhayarishta or Gandharvahastadi kashayam.
- In case of jaundice (Kamala), it is given along with Katuki choorna and Moolaka swarasa.
- In case of obesity, it is administered along with Ayaskruti, Triphala choorna or Varanadi Kashayam.
Rasendrasarasangraha Jwara Rogadhikara 13 – 105
Akshar pharma, Dabur, Baidyanath, Shree Dhootapapeshwar Ltd, Zandu and many more.
Buy Suggested Products
Arogyavardhini Tablet – Helps in the treatment of Eczema, Enlargement of liver and spleen, Constipation, Obesity, Indigestion, Treat Flatulence, Jaundice, Anaemia, Loss of appetite, Blood disorders, Skin diseases, Gall’s bladder