“Water is our world’s first & foremost medicine.”
Water is an essential part of our lives. It is one of the basic and very important elements required for human survival. Drink 8 to 10 glasses of water every day to flush out all the body toxins and help it to function properly.
Many nutritionists mostly advise that is great to start your day with A glass of warm water, mixed with lime and honey can also do wonders for your overall health.
Normally People in Japan, follow this advice seriously and practice a certain kind of water therapy that is known to help with weight loss and fitness.
This simple yet effective practice, when done methodically and consistently, may help in fighting various health problems.
The main objective of this therapy is to use water in your daily life to balance and regulate your health.
What is the Japanese Water Therapy?
Japanese water therapy is the key to losing weight and staying healthy.
The objective of this therapy is to use water in your daily life to balance and regulate your health. It helps in cleaning your stomach and boosting your health and digestive system.
Japanese traditional medicine recommends, Early morning hours are considered to be golden hours, it is believed that drinking water during this period not only promotes weight loss but also smoothening your digestive system and can also help in treating various health problems.
Japanese Water Therapy suggests you must do:
- Wake up as early as you can, and drink four to six glasses of water, each glass should be 180 to 200 ml, on an empty stomach. Water should be consumed at room temperature or lukewarm. You can also squeeze some fresh lemon juice and 1 tablespoon Honey in it.
- Get fresh after drinking water, Avoid eating or drinking anything for at least 45 minutes, after that you can continue with your daily routine.
- After each and every meal of the day, do not eat or drink anything for a minimum of two hours.
- Elderly people, serious health conditions and those who have just started out should begin the therapy with one glass of water every day and slowly increase the number of glasses.
- Take a few minutes break between each glass of water so as to give your stomach a break.
- Make the above tips a part of your daily routine and see what changes your body feels.
The Japanese therapy also states these important points
- Try to get up early
- Gargle every night at least 4-5 times with warm water mixed with salt.
- Avoid eating and drinking a minimum of 2hrs, after your meal
- Properly Chewing food helps in the better digestion of food.
Benefits of Japanese water therapy
- It helps to relieve stress.
- It promotes weight loss.
- It helps to keep a strong digestive system.
- It keeps you energetic throughout the day.
- Drinking enough water during the day also revs up your metabolism.