About Asthalab Tablet :
Ingredients used in Asthalab Tablet :
- Bhagvottar Ras (A. S – 456) (Powder) 70.00 mg
- Gojivhadi Qwath (S.Y.S – 016) (Powder) 140.00 mg
- Som Churna (A.B – 434) (Sarcostemma Brevistigma) (Powder) 140.00 mg
Benefits of Asthalab Tablet :
- Smokers Cough
- Allergic & Seasonal Cough
- Spasmodic Cough
- Asthmatic Cough
- Productive & Non-productive Cough.
How to use Asthalab Tablet?
Take 1 or 2 Tablets twice daily, or as directed By Health Experts or Directed on the label.
Side-Effects of Asthalab Tablet :
There are no side effects of Asthalab Tablet
Precautions to be taken while using Asthalab Tablet :
- Take this medicine in precise doses and for a limited time, as the doctor advises.
- Keep away from children’s reach
- Keep away from direct sunlight
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Read the label carefully
- 100% Authentic Product
- The results will differ depending on the lifestyle and nutrition chosen
- The product’s color may vary somewhat depending on lighting and screen resolution
- Pregnant & lactating women should consult their doctor before taking any medication or health supplement.
Terms and Conditions:
We have assumed you consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self-medicating.
Standard Delivery in 5 – 7 days, Actual delivery time may vary depending on other items in your order.