Sheetal means ‘that which is calm, cool and soothing’
- Relax your mind and body in any meditative posture
- Keep your upper body straight and erect.
- Extend the tongue outside the mouth as far as possible without strain and curl the sides of the tongue up so that it forms a tube.
- After short exhalation start inhaling from the mouth, through the
Tongue, slowly and rhythmically with a hissing sound.
- Continue inhaling till a sense of fullness is felt in the chest.
- Retain the inhaled air for some time (till you are comfortable)
- Now exhale through the nose as naturally as possible.
- Take a few normal breaths and repeat a few more rounds.
- In case of serious cardiac and hypertension cases
One can practice without retention of the breath.
- Low B.P., respiratory disorders e.g.asthma, bronchitis, chest
Congestion avoids practice. Avoid in case of constipation.
- Controls hunger, thirst.
- Helps in managing psychosomatic ailments.
- Helps in reducing ailments of the abdomen.
- Cool and calms down the body and mind.
Nisha Yadav ( Yoga expert )
Cure For Sure Recommend You these Products
(click to buy)
- Brain Tonic
- High Blood Pressure
- Good for cough, fever, osteomalacia, laxity and acidity.
- It really improves the immunity of the body.
- Acts as a good cardiac tonic
- It provides natural calcium and vitamin C to develop and maintenance of healthy bones, teeth and cell membranes.
- Promotes overall health of the body
- Can be consumed by people with Diabetes
- Boosts energy in the body
- Help keep common ailments such as cold and cough at bay
- Strengthens the immune system
- rejuvenate and strengthen to body