- Sit comfortably in Vajrasana, make a fist by keeping the thumb inside.
- join the knuckles and place the fist on your lower abdomen below the navel fingers touching the abdomen.
- Inhale and exhaling bend down, feel the pressure on lower abdomen & slowly relax your body, shoulder and elbows.
- Stay there either in suspension or shallow breathing till you are comfortable.
- Inhaling come back in starting position and release the posture and do Normal breathing.
- Repeat 3-5 times.
- High myopia, glaucoma, retinal detachment.
- Hypertension, Cardiac ailments.
- Abdominal injury, surgeries, inflammation, peptic ulcer etc.
- severe arthritis.
- Improve digestion.
- Give relief from constipation.
- improve the respiratory system.
- the pelvic region gets a nice message due to which Its activities improve.
- Good for menstruation disorders.
- Reduce the causes of PCOD.
Nisha Yadav ( Yoga expert )