One of the most irritating factors, when you meet a person, is bad breath. When you meet someone and he opens his mouth to speak, if he smells bad, you will not be able to stand him.
A number of reasons to have bad breath.
1. Food like onions and garlic can smell really bad. What you eat affects what you exhale.
2. Gum disease can cause bad breath in your mouth.
3. Dry mouth can also cause bad breath. Saliva works as a cleanser in your mouth.
4. There is a number of bacteria in your mouth. when you eat, bacteria attack the leftover food causing a foul smell.
5. Tobacco and smoking are caused by a bad smell.
Intake of tobacco reduces your ability to taste food and irritates gum tissues.
6. Any kind of mouth infection can cause bad breath.
1. Gargle with warm salty water.
2. Brushing teeth after every meal can reduce bad breath.
3. Chew a pinch of fennel 3 to 4 times a day.
Fennel tea is also very effective.
4. Boil one spoon of cinnamon powder in a cup of water. Drink warm to get rid of bad breath.
5. Keeping one clove in your mouth and chewing it slowly can reduce bad breath.
6. Take half lemon and put a pinch of salt on it. Rub it on your teeth and gums it removes bacterias and bad breath.