ACIDULATED DETOX WATER RECIPE (Strawberry / Lemon / Basil)
As summer arrives with its high temperatures, we can only beat the heat by staying well hydrated. Water is the best beverage choice for staying hydrated, but plain water feels very boring. Try this fun and healthy drink to stay well hydrated this summer.
- Mineral water
- 1 lemon
- 50g strawberries
- A 10 or 12 basil leaves
- Ice (if needed)
- First Wash the fruits and basil leaves.
- Cut the lemon into round slices and the strawberries into slices.
- Place the fruits and herbs in a jar, cover with mineral water.
- Let the fruit infuse in the closed jar for at least 3 to 4 hours in the fridge.
- To taste very fresh!
Did you know?
- Lemon helps to improve digestion and fights against fatigue.
- Strawberries help burn stored fat.
- Basil helps fight stress.